"Never ignore your first instinct just because it isn’t what you want to believe."
—William Chapman (trust your heart Kathy)
"I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be."
"Laugh at the men who tell you you’re pretty. You are more than that."
"I was the kind of child who always looked for fairies dancing on the grass. I wanted to believe in witches, wizards, ogres, giants and enchanted spells. I didn’t want all of the magic taken out of the world by scientific explorations."
"Don’t be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn’t do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn’t know what you know today."
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
—6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)